Do you have hard water? If so, you need to read this article! Hard water is caused by high levels of dissolved minerals, such as magnesium and calcium. It can cause all sorts of problems for your home, including scaling and corrosion. It leaves spots on your dishes and makes your skin feel dry. The good news is that there is a solution: the Calmat electronic water treatment system! In this article, we will discuss everything you need to know about this amazing system. We will talk about how it works, the benefits it provides, and more!
What is the calmat electronic water treatment system and how does it work
The Calmat electronic water treatment system is a device that is installed on your home’s water supply line. The device generates dynamic high-frequency electronic impulses that are controlled by a computerized micro-chip. The system transmits the electronic impulses into the water that changes the physical characteristics of the particles. Therefore the particles lose their adhesive power and cannot stick to surfaces anymore. They and washed away with the water as a fine powder. This prevents build-up on fixtures and pipes, and helps to extend the life of your appliances. Additionally, the Calmat can help to improve the efficiency of your appliances by up to 30%. It does not use any chemicals or salt. It is an eco-friendly water treatment system.
Benefits of using the calmat electronic water treatment system
If you’re looking for a way to improve the quality of your home’s water, the Calmat electronic water treatment system is a great option. This system can remove dissolved minerals from your water, which will lead to a number of benefits for your home, including improved appliance efficiency, less build-up on fixtures and pipes, and protection from corrosion. Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll enjoy when you use the Calmat system:
-Improved appliance efficiency: If you have hard water, your appliances have to work harder to function properly. This can lead to decreased efficiency and higher energy bills. However, when you use the Calmat system, your appliances will be able to operate more efficiently thanks to the softened water.
-Less build-up on fixtures and pipes: Over time, the minerals in hard water can cause a build-up on fixtures and pipes. This can lead to decreased water flow and eventually require expensive repairs. However, with the Calmat system in place, you won’t have to worry about this build-up occurring. The Calmat system produces tiny amounts of carbonic acid in the water which slowly reduces existing lime scale and rust deposits.
-Protection from corrosion: The high levels of dissolved minerals in hard water can also lead to corrosion, which can damage your pipes and fixtures. However, the Calmat system will help to protect your home from this type of damage.
-Eco-friendly: The Calmat system does not use any chemicals or salts. It also does not release anything into our water supply systems and the environment.
-The scale is responsible for the reproduction of bacteria. As the Calmat reduces the scale then the bacteria breeding ground is also reduced.
-Dishwashers & washing machines: The system reduces the use of dishwashers and detergent. It also extends the life of the machine’s heating element. It will make your skin and hair feel softer.
Parts of calmat electronic water treatment system
The calmat electronic water treatment system contains the following components:-
- Program switch
- Control light
- Power adapter
- Two isolated copper Impulse cables
- 8x cable binders
- Instruction manual
- 1 warranty card
- Electronic unit
How to install the calmat electronic water treatment system
Installing the Calmat electronic water treatment system is very easy! It does not require any tools or plumbing. It will not take more than half an hour if you have an electric socket near your main water line. Simply follow these steps:
- First, locate the main water supply line to your home. This is usually located in the basement or utility room.
- Remove all the obstacles such as insulating materials, casing, etc.
- Next, Place the electronic unit of the Calmat system on the main water pipe and fix it with the cable ties.
- Now, insert the red impulse cable in the left socket and twist it tightly and firmly around the pipe to create a coil. Place the second black impulse cable by the repeated process.
- Connect the adaptor with the electronic unit with the socket on the left side of the device. Turn on the system and check if the green control light illuminate.
- Finally, Set up the program: Please choose your language with the upper button. Then press the button (P) to input the pipe material and pipe diameter. You’re all set! The Calmat system will now begin to treat your water, providing you with soft, clean water for your home.
The electronic control unit can be attached directly on to the pipe. This can be done either horizontally, vertically and even upside down. It may also be mounted on the wall or beam if there is not enough room. The only thing that is required is for the two impulse cables to be wrapped on the pipe tight and neatly.
Write pros and cons of Calmat Electronic Water Treatment System
- Calmat electronic water treatment systems change the way minerals interact with water, rather than removing them from the water altogether. This means that they can be more effective at preventing hard water buildup and protecting your appliances from damage.
- A quality product made in Germany since 1948
- Suitable for all pipe materials.
- Faster cleaning of kitchen and bathrooms.
- 5-Year Warranty – An international warranty is granted for all Calmat units worldwide.
- Calmat systems are virtually maintenance-free, meaning you won’t have to regularly add salt or perform other upkeep tasks.
- Because they change the way minerals interact with water, Calmat systems can sometimes cause a slight drop in water pressure.
- Con: Some people prefer the taste of water that has been treated with a water softener system, rather than an electronic system.
- It may take time to show full effects to see the desired results.
- It does not work over 1.50 inches diameter pipe.
Calmat vs water softener
If you’re considering an electronic water treatment system for your home, you may be wondering how it stacks up against other options, like water softener systems. Both types of systems have their pros and cons, but here are a few key differences to keep in mind:
– Water softener systems remove minerals from the water, while electronic water treatment systems change the way minerals interact with water.
– It can cause a slight drop in water pressure, while electronic water treatment systems have no effect on water pressure.
– Water softener systems need to be regularly maintained, while electronic water treatment systems are virtually maintenance-free.
-If the water contains a high level of water hardness then the best choice is a water softener.
So, which type of system is right for you? Ultimately, it depends on your needs and preferences. If you’re looking for a low-maintenance solution that won’t affect water pressure, an electronic water treatment system may be the way to go. On the other hand, if you’re willing to trade off a little bit of maintenance for better mineral removal, a water softener system may be a better choice.
Conclusion| Calmat Electronic Water Treatment System
If you’re considering an electronic water treatment system for your home, the Calmat is a great option to consider. It’s virtually maintenance-free and won’t affect water pressure, but it can be more effective at preventing hard water buildup than other systems. Ultimately, it depends on your needs and preferences as to which type of system is right for you, but the Calmat is a great option to keep in mind.
Q: What is the calmat electronic water treatment system?
A: The Calmat electronic water treatment system is a device that is installed on your home’s main water line. It works by sending electrical pulses through the pipe, which breaks down the minerals that cause hard water.
Q: What type of pipe material is suitable for Calmat electronic water treatment system?
A: The Calmat electronic water treatment system is suitable for all types of pipe materials such as iron, copper, steel, plastic, PVC, lead, PE, PP compound pipes, etc.
Q: Which voltage ranges are suitable for the system?
A: The Calmat electronic water treatment system power supply units are suitable for the voltage ranges from 100 V to 240 V and 50 Hz – 60 Hz.
Q: Are there any drawbacks to the calmat electronic water treatment system?
A: The only potential drawback to the Calmat electronic water treatment system is that it requires professional installation. However, this is typically not a problem for most homeowners.
Q: What is the country of origin?
A: Quality made in Germany since 1948, sold in over 50 countries worldwide.